public employment agency

The “Bundesagentur für Arbeit” (Federal Employment Agency) and the “Jobcenter” are official instutions for Arbeitsvermittlung (employment service). In the Jobcenter, personal advisors support your search for a job and give you information about different options of Qualifizierung (qualification) or about Sprachkurse (language courses). On this page, we introduce these official institutions to you.

Frequently asked questions