Welcome in Bremen!

Hier klicken, YouTube Video anzuzeigen.
Learn more in YouTube’s privacy policy.

This video shows different people from Bremen, the city and welcomes new citizens! Subtites are in English, German and Spanish.

We would like to help you to arrive well in Bremen and to live here. On this page you will find important information and contact points for foreign professionals in Bremen:

1. Arrive in Bremen
2. Living in Bremen
3. Working in Bremen
4. Health in Bremen
5. Everyday life and leisure in Bremen

Arriving in Bremen


Arriving in Bremen

When you come to Bremen, you will either arrive at the airport or main train station.

Train station: From the main station you can take the train, tram or bus within Bremen. On the VBN website you can see which bus or tram you can take. You can also take a taxi.

Airport: From the airport, you can take tram 6 in the direction of the main station. From here you can travel anywhere to Bremen. You can also take a taxi from the airport.

Please note: If you travel by tram or bus, you will need a ticket. You can buy the ticket directly in the tram at the ticket machine. On the bus you can buy a ticket from the driver.

If you take a taxi, you can ask the driver how much the ride will cost.

You can find more information about public transport in Bremen in the category Bus & Bahn (Bus & Train).

Once you have arrived in Bremen, you must register at the Bürgeramt (Citizens’ Registration Office) within 14 days. Registering means that you inform the authorities that you live in Bremen.

You can register at:

Bürgeramt or BürgerServiceCenter

Pelzerstraße 40
28195 Bremen

Tel.: +49 421 115

  • Do I have to go into quarantine when I arrive? For how long?

    Currently, the conditions for entering Germany and Bremen are changing very rapidly due to the Corona pandemic.

    Current information on entering Bremen during the Corona pandemic and on quarantine regulations can be found on the bremen.de website. The information is also available in other languages.

  • What do I have to do when I arrive in Bremen?
    1. Register at the Bürgeramt (Citizen Centre)
    2.  Get all your documents (residence permit, etc.)
    3. Sign up for a health insurance
    4. Open a bank account
  • How do I register (my adress) in Bremen?

    Register at the Bürgeramt (Citizen Centre): To register at the Bürgeramt, you need to be a resident of Bremen. This means you must live in a flat or house in Bremen.

    Please make an appointment at the Bürgeramt (+49 421 115) to register.

    When you go to the appointment, you will need to bring these documents with you:

    – A passport or identity card (“proof of identity”).

    – The completed housing registration form.

    – A confirmation from your landlord. Ask your landlord to fill out this confirmation for you.

    Once you have registered in Bremen, you will receive a tax identification number by post. Keep this number safe. You will need it, for example, if you ever want to file a tax return.

    Pelzer Straße 40
    28195 Bremen
    Tel.: +49 421 115

  • Do I get an ID card when I am in Bremen?

    You will receive the residence document that you applied for beforehand. With the residence document, you can also return to Germany after you visited your home country for a while. You remain a citizen of your home country.

    You can get the residence document at the Migration Office:

    Stresemannstraße 48
    28207 Bremen
    Tel.: +49 421 36188630

  • Can my family which is still abroad join me in Bremen?

    Your children can usually come with you if they are not older than 16 years. For this, you need permission from your spouse. If your child is older than 16 years, they must be able to speak German at C1 level or have completed an education/apprenticeship.

    Your spouse can only move to Germany with you when your professional qualification has been fully recognised.

    However, if your spouse also comes to Germany with a work visa, they can enter Germany directly.

  • Wie viel kostet ein Taxi und ein Ticket für den Bus und die Straßenbahn?

    Bus and tram

    A single ticket for the bus and tram in Bremen costs €2.85. With this ticket you can travel in one direction to your final destination within three hours. For the way back you have to buy a new ticket. You can buy the ticket from the driver at the front of the bus or from a machine in the tram.



    A taxi always costs 3,90€ basic fee. In addition, you pay a fee per kilometre.

    Three people can travel in one taxi. There are also large-capacity taxis for about seven people, in which case you pay an additional €7.00.


    Example of a taxi:

    You want to go from Bremen main station to your home in Vahr? Then one journey costs 3.90€ basic charge and an additional 17.60€ for about eight kilometres. That’s a total of 21.50€. A taxi is either waiting at a taxi rank or you call a taxi company and they will send a taxi to your location.

  • Extra Informationen für GeNo Mitarbeitende aus Mexiko

    The first registrations at the citizens’ registration office, banks and insurance companies are made together as a group with the help of the coordination.

    If you have any questions, you can always ask your contact person.


Living in Bremen

Sometimes your employer (or an agency) organises your accommodation. In this case, you will be given all the information about your flat in Bremen.

If you are looking for a flat yourself, GEWOBA, WGS or BREBAU, for example, can help you. You can also find flats on the internet (e.g. at Schwarzes Brett Bremen, Immonet or Immobilienscout24). 

Schlachte 12/14, 28195 Bremen
Tel.: +49 421 3496260

GEWOBA Aktiengesellschaft Wohnen und Bauen
Rembertiring 27, 28195 Bremen
Tel: +49 421 3672590

WGS Bremen Wohnungsgenossenschaft eG
Sielwall 12, 28203 Bremen
Tel: +49 421 791760

  • What are the flats equipped with?

    A flat has a heater in every room. Moreover, there is always a bathroom with a toilet and a shower or bath tub. You will have warm and cold water in the flat.

    There is only sometimes a built-in kitchen with electrical appliances. If there is no kitchen furniture and electrical appliances, you have to buy them yourself. You can buy second-hand kitchen furniture, for example, on Schwarze Brett Bremen .

    There is almost never an air-conditioner in the flat. Your tenancy agreement states what belongs to the flat and what does not.

    There is rarely any furniture in the flats. This means that you will have to buy furniture yourself.

    The flats do not always have flooring either. Sometimes you have to buy flooring and install it yourself.


  • Do I have to sign up for electricity and water?

    Your tenancy agreement states whether or not water and electricity are included in the incidental rental costs. Water is often included in the service charges. If you have to take care of water yourself, sign a contract with a utility company. Electricity is usually not included in the service charges. Find out which electricity provider is best for you and sign a contract.

  • How do I get Internet in my new flat?

    You can get internet in every flat. For this, you have to make a contract. There are various shops where you can make a contract. (For example, SWB, Telekom or Vodafone.) You can also sign a contract online.

  • What do I have to consider when signing a tenancy agreement?

    Read your tenancy agreement carefully. The tenancy agreement contains all the important information about the size, furniture, rules and costs of the flat. If you have any problems or questions, please contact a counselling centre. Do not sign anything you do not understand!

  • What is an apartment handover (Wohungsübergabe)?

    The handover takes place before you move into the flat. You will meet with your landlord or the janitor. At the handover, everything that is broken in the flat is written down. Keep the copy of the handover until you move out again. You can use it to prove if things were broken beforehand.

  • Was ist eine Hausratversicherung? Was ist eine Haftpflichtversicherung?

    If you break someone else’s belongings, the liability insurance can pay for the damage on your behalf.

    With the household insurance, you assure your property in your home. The insurance pays for example if your property is damaged by fire or if something is stolen.

    Both insurances are private insurances. This means that they are voluntary. You can therefore decide for yourself whether you need them or not. If would like to have one of the insurances you need to pay a monthly fee. You can buy private insurance from different insurance companies.

    If you are looking for an insurance, inform yourself exactly about it terms; in which cases you would be insured and in which cases you would not be insured.

    Sometimes it is mandatory to have liability insurance or homeowner’s insurance if you rent an apartment. However, this must then be stated in your rental contract.

  • Was ist eine Hausordnung?

    Almost every house has a so-called house rule. The house rules define the rules for the coexistence of all residents. For example, a house rule states whether and how often you have to clean the stairwell.

    The house rules are different in every apartment building. In general, there is a mandatory time when you have to be quiet from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am (Nachtruhe). When you sign the lease, you agree to the house rules.

  • Worauf muss ich in meiner Wohnung achten?

    Open the windows (for ventilation) in your apartment regularly. It is best to open all windows twice a day for five minutes (shock ventilation). This will regulate the humidity in your apartment and prevent mould from forming. This is very important! Do not dry your laundry in the apartment, but ask your landlord if there is an extra room in the house for this purpose.

    The BBU has summarised further information on housing in the „Housing Guide for Refugees“.

  • Welche Steckdosen gibt es in den Wohnungen in Bremen?

    In Germany, there are two different types of sockets. Type C or type F socket.

    When entering the country, remember to bring a suitable adapter so that you can use your devices. In European countries, the mains voltage is 230 volts.



  • Hinweis zu Steckdosen für Fachkräfte aus Mexiko

    The line voltage in Mexico (127 V) is lower than in Germany (230 V). If you want to use appliances from Mexico in Germany, you sometimes need a voltage converter. Be especially careful with appliances like watches and shavers. To be sure, check the label on the appliance. Some appliances never need a voltage transformer. Electrical appliances with the label ‘INPUT: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz’ are suitable for all countries in the world. This is common with chargers for mobile phones, tablets/laptops, photo cameras, toothbrushes, etc.

  • Was ist eine Kaution?

    A deposit is a financial security for the landlord which you have to pay when you move into a flat. You get the deposit back when you move out and everything is undamaged. As a rule, the deposit is as expensive as two or three months’ rent.

  • Was sind die Voraussetzungen, um eine Wohnung in Bremen zu mieten oder ein Haus zu kaufen?

    In Germany, many people live in a rented apartment or house.

    To rent a flat, you usually need to have an employment contract. Often you also have to pay a deposit to the landlord.

    To buy a house, you need equity and a permanent employment contract. You will then have to apply for a loan at a bank. Everything else will be explained to you there.

    You can find more information on buying a house here.

  • Extra Informationen für GeNo Mitarbeitende aus Mexiko

    Your flat is furnished and has everything you need in order to get started. There are bed linen, dishes, cutlery and towels. Heating is always included in Germany, you don’t need air conditioning.

    The following things will be in your flat:

    • Bed
    • Table and chairs
    • Kitchen – cooking utensils
    • Cupboard/wardrobe
  • Wie funktioniert die Mülltrennung in Deutschland? Was ist Pfand?

    In Germany, waste is separated.

    There are the following bins/bags:

    • Blue bin – paper waste
    • Brown bin – organic waste, food waste
    • Yellow sack/ yellow bin – packaging waste
    • Black bin – residual waste, everything that does not belong in the other bins.

    In some flats you have your own waste bin. In order for your rubbish to be collected, you have to put the bin out on the street yourself. You can check the Bremer Abfallkalender to see when the rubbish is collected from the bins in your street.

    In other flats there are large rubbish containers into which you can throw your rubbish.

    Glass and clothes do not belong in the rubbish bins. There are containers and collection points where you can take glass and clothes. Electrical appliances also do not belong in the bins, but at a  recycling centre.

    You can find the containers on this page.


    Deposit for bottles

    There are two different types of bottles and cans:

    • Bottles and cans which are returnable (with deposit)
    • Bottles and cans which are non-returnable (disposable)

    When you buy a drink in a deposit bottle, you automatically pay the deposit of 8-25 cents. When you return the deposit bottle to the store, you get back the amount of 8-25 cents. There are deposit machines in the supermarket for this purpose. From the deposit machine you get a voucher which you redeem at the checkout. You can tell whether a bottle or can has a deposit by the following symbols or by the inscription “returnable bottle”, “deposit bottle”, “reusable”, “reusable bottle”, “disposable”, “disposable bottle”.





Working in Bremen

If you have come to Germany for a job, you already have an employment contract. The employment contract tells you everything you need to know about your new job.

If you do not understand something in your employment contract, you can always get advice from a Counselling Centre. There you can also get advice if you have difficulties with your employer.

You can find more information in the category Work & Qualification. 

  • What is included in my working contract?

    Before you start working at a company and earning money you will have to sign a contract. The contract will cover several aspects and information:

    Work Tasks
    It will be described, which task you will work on.

    Working Hours
    The contract will state how many hours you will have to work each week and at what times you will work.

    The contract will state, how much money you will earn.

    Probation Period
    In most cases there will be probation period. The contract will state how long this period lasts.

    An employment contract can be fixed-term or open-ended.
    A fixed-term contract is only valid for a certain period of time, for example one year.
    An open-ended employment contract is valid until the employer or the employee terminates it.

    Term of Notice
    If you are no longer satisfied with your work, you can resign. You must then write a letter of resignation. You have to hand in your notice to your employer four weeks before the end of the month. Your employer can also give you a notice if they are no longer satisfied with your work.

    The employment contract also states how much holiday you get. This is at least 24 days of holiday for a full-time job.


    You can find more information on this topic in the  Employment Contract category.


  • What do I have to do when I am sick and cannot go to work?

    If you are ill and cannot work, you must go to a GP. Call the practice beforehand and make an appointment. Take your health insurance card with you. At the doctor’s office, the doctor will confirm that you are ill. This confirmation is called a Arbeitsunfähigkeitsbescheinigung (certificate of incapacity for work), or AU for short. This certificate states how long you will be unable to work.

    You will then receive three sheets from the doctor’s office: One sheet for your health insurance. One sheet for your employer and one sheet for yourself. On each sheet it is written who it is for. You must send the certificate of incapacity for work immediately to your health insurance company and to your employer. Some health insurance companies allow you to take a photo of the certificate and send it via an app or the homepage.

    You must call or email your employer immediately if you cannot come to work.

    You can see what a sick note looks like in this document.

    Sometimes employers have different rules about sick leave. In many cases, you have to take sick leave immediately if you cannot come to work for a day. Sometimes you only need a sick note from the second or third day. Ask your employer if you need to get a sick note from the doctor for the first day of illness.

  • What is a sick note (Krankmeldung)?

    You can find information regarding sick notes  in this document. You can also see what a sick note/certificate of incapacity for work (Arbeitsunfähigkeitsbescheinigung) looks like.

  • What is an occupational accident (Arbeitsunfall)?

    An occupational accident is an accident that happens on the way to work or at work. If you have an accident at work, you must see a doctor. These doctors are selected by the company. You also have to report the accident to your employer and enter it in an accident book. Your employer will tell you the regulations.

  • What is a salary statement (Gehaltsabrechnung)?

    When you work, you get a payslip/salary statement every month. The payslip shows how much money you earn each month. The gross income (Brutto-Einkommen) is the salary you earn without deducting taxes and social security contributions. Taxes and social security contributions are automatically deducted from your salary every month. These include, for example, income tax, health insurance, pension insurance, unemployment insurance or long-term care insurance. The amount of money that remains is called net income (Netto-Einkommen).

    You can see what a payslip can look like in this sample. On this page you can find more information about the payslip. If you have questions about your payslip and social security contributions, you can get advice, for example, from the counselling centre Faire Integration or the Arbeitnehmerkammer.

  • Wie funktioniert das Sozialversicherungssystem?

    The social security system in Germany works according to the solidarity principle. This means that every person in Germany who is working pays some money of their salary every month into the system. People who cannot work receive financial support through this. When you work, taxes and social security contributions are automatically deducted from your salary every month. You pay part of the contributions and your boss pays the other part. If you are sick and cannot work, you still get paid.

    You have to be covered by social insurance in Germany. There are also private insurances to cover yourself additionally.

    You can find further information on this topic in the category Social Security System. 

    You can also get advice on social insurance from the Arbeitnehmerkammer.

  • Wie funktioniert das Rentensystem?

    In Germany, every employee pays various taxes and insurances. One compulsory insurance is the pension insurance (gesetzliche Rentenversicherung). You automatically pay a contribution every month. Therefore, you pay in an amount every month and get it back again when you retire. Currently, the retirement age in Germany is 67. This means that from the age of 67 people no longer have to work and should live off the money from their pension. Pension insurance is supposed to provide you with financial security in old age.

    If you can no longer work or can only work partially because of an illness or a disability, the pension insurance will support you. Even if you are widowed or orphaned, you can be supported by the pension insurance.

    In addition to the statutory pension insurance, there are also private pension insurance schemes.

    You can get advice on the subject of pension insurance from the Deutschen Rentenversicherung.

  • Wie nehme ich Urlaub?

    Every employee is entitled to paid holiday leave. Your employment contract states how many days of holiday you are entitled to per year. You have to discuss the specific days you want to take off with your boss.

    If you fall ill during your leave, go to your doctor and get a sick note. You will get these days back as holiday.

    You can find further information about paid holiday leave here. 

  • Was ist ein (erweitertes) Führungszeugnis?

    An (extended) certificate of good conduct (erweitertes Führungszeugnis) is a document from the authorities. This document states whether you have been convicted of a criminal offence. Sometimes you have to present a certificate of good conduct to your boss. You can apply for a certificate of good conduct online or in person at the Service Centre Bremen. You need a residence in Germany and an identity card. The (extended) certificate of good conduct costs 13€.



Health in Bremen

In Germany there is compulsory health insurance – this means that everyone must have health insurance.

Health insurance covers many costs such as medical treatment, preventive health care and rehabilitation. When you go to the doctor, you have to bring your insurance card with you.

If you are sick, go to the GP. You have to make an appointment before going to the doctor. You can find a doctor near you on the kvhb site. There you will also find specialists. If you are not sure which specialist you need, you can ask your GP.

If you need a doctor and the doctor’s office is closed, you can go to the medical on-call service. The medical on-call service is also open at night and on weekends. It is best to call 116 117 beforehand.

Please do not go to the emergency room at the hospital until you have an emergency. If you cannot drive yourself, call the emergency service on 112.

You can find more information and contact points in the Health section.

  • What is a GP (Hausarzt*ärztin) and what is a medical specialist (Facharzt*ärztin)?


    A GP is a general practitioner in private practice. This means that a doctor has opened a practice in one place. The GP is your first contact person in case of illness. The general practitioner can send you to a specialist if you have a special illness that they are not familiar with. You will receive a referral for this.



    A specialist also has a practice in one place. The specialist has specialised in a certain field. This is, for example, an ophthalmologist, an orthopaedist or a neurologist.

  • When do I have to go to the emergency room?

    You will go to the emergency room or ambulance of a hospital when you have a medical emergency. If not, please go to a GP or to the ärztlichen Bereitschaftsdienst (after hour GP).

  • How is the health insuranced paid and covered?

    If you work, your health insurance contribution is automatically paid from your salary. In total, you pay 7.3% and your employer pays 7.3% of your health insurance.

  • Does the German health insurance also apply in other countries?

    If you are travelling within the European Union, your health insurance is covered. If you travel outside the EU you must sign up for an additional travel health insurance.

  • What is a overseas health insurance (Auslandskrankenversicherung)? Does it include a repatriation?

    A overseas health insurance includes repatriation. This means that if you are abroad and get ill or injured you can be brought back to Germany in order to be treated here. The insurance will pay for it. (The conditions for this depend on the insurance company).

  • Wie bekomme ich eine Versichertenkarte?

    When you sign up for a health insurance, you will automatically receive a health insurance card by post.


Everyday life & leisure in Bremen

In Bremen you can do a lot of things in your free time. Whether you like to do sports, visit museums and theatres, go on an excursion or meet new people – there is bound to be something for you.

In this paragraph we will answer some questions about your everyday life in Bremen.

You can find more information in our categories  Everyday Life and Leisure & Culture.

  • How do I buy groceries in Bremen?

    You can buy groceries in a supermarket or discounter like ALDI, LIDL or REWE. At the entrance you can borrow a trolley (you will need a 50 cent, 1 Euro or 2 Euro coin but will get it back when you return the trolley).

  • How can I open a bank account?

    You need a bank account in order to get your salary and pay for things yourself. You can open a bank account by going to a bank such as the Sparkasse or Volksbank.

    To open a bank account, you need a registration certificate, your passport and your residence permit.

  • Do I need a license to ride a bike? How much does a bike cost? Are there rules for riding a bike?

    You can buy used bicycles for under 100,00 EUR, e.g. via the  Schwarze Brett (bulletin board) or at the (bicycle) flea market. In Bremen, for example, there is a large bicycle flea market: Die Fietsenbörse.

    You can also rent a bike for a monthly fee, e.g. at Swapfiets. You do not need a license to ride a bike. Please note that the traffic rules in Germany also apply to cyclists and pedestrians.

    General tips for cyclists 

  • Is my driving license valid in Germany?

    For foreign driving licenses there are different rules depending on the country. You can get more information here.

  • Information regarding the Mexican driver's license in Germany

    Your Mexican driver’s license is valid in Germany for six months. The driver’s license must be translated for this purpose.

    After the six months you have to get a German driver’s license. This means that you have to take the theoretical and practical driving test. For this you need to do theoretical and practical lessons in a driving school. You can undertake the theoretical exam also in Spanish.


  • Wie kann ich ein Mobiltelefon in Deutschland nutzen?

    Mobile phone contracts & sim cards

    There are several ways you can get mobile phone contracts and sim cards:

    • Search for a mobile phone tariff on the internet and sign the contract online. You will get the SIM card by post.
    • Go to a mobile phone provider’s shop and sign a contract there.
    • You can also get prepaid rates and SIM cards in supermarkets and discount stores like Penny, Aldi and Lidl or in drugstores like dm and Rossmann or even at kiosks.

    To sign a contract, you must present a document with a photo, name, address and date of birth. This can be one of the following documents, for example:

    • a passport recognised in Germany
    • an identity card, passport or identity card substitute
    • a residence permit
    • a proof of arrival
    • a certificate of residence permit


    What should you look out for when signing a contract?
    Compare different providers on the internet or go to a mobile phone shop.
    If you sign up for a mobile phone tariff, there will be a written contract.
    Mobile phone contracts usually have complicated wording and lots of footnotes. Take the time to read the contract carefully. If you don’t understand something, ask someone who knows German well.
    Many providers ask for a one-time fee at the beginning of the contract, the connection fee.


    What types of contracts and tariffs are offered? Fixed-term contracts with a minimum term of 24 months.
    You often get an all-net flat with a large data volume for a low monthly fee. You can also choose a smartphone that you pay off in monthly instalments.
    The contract is valid for 24 months.
    Providers include, for example, Telekom, Vodafone or o2.


    Mobile phone contracts that can be cancelled monthly
    Many providers offer contracts that can be cancelled monthly. These offer the same service as fixed-term contracts, but can cost more. Providers include congstar, freenet Mobile and klarmobil.de.


    Prepaid tariffs
    With a prepaid tariff, you top up your credit with money when you need it. You can often get a prepaid card without having your own bank account.
    If you need new credit, you can top up your mobile phone card at the checkout in the supermarket or at the petrol station. You can also get new credit in drugstores and mobile phone shops. You usually pay per minute and SMS.
    Providers are, for example, Aldi Talk, Blau.de or Congstar.


    Ethno mobile phone tariffs
    Ethno tariffs are aimed specifically at people with a migration background or people with friends and family abroad. These ethno tariffs are cheap for calls to a specific country. For example, to Turkey, Russia, Poland, Syria, Eritrea or the Balkan states.
    Providers are, for example, Ay Yildiz, Lebara Mobile or Ortel Mobile.

  • Kann ich mein Handy in Deutschland benutzen? Was muss ich beachten?

    Check whether your mobile phone is a triband or quadband mobile phone. If you have a quadband mobile phone, you will have no problems in Germany. If it is a triband mobile phone, it depends on which frequency the mobile phone uses.

    Pay attention to whether your mobile phone has a SIM lock or is tied to a prepaid offer. This means you cannot use a German SIM card.

    Also remember to bring an EU adapter in order to charge your mobile phone in German sockets.

  • Wie kann ich Banküberweisungen oder Einzahlungen von Deutschland nach ins Ausland vornehmen?

    This works, for example, via the post office with a Westernunion form. The form is available in the branches.

    It costs money to make deposits / transfers from Germany to foreign countries.

    A transfer is also possible via your bank account, ask your bank.

  • Wie ist das Wetter in Deutschland?

    The weather can change quickly. The temperature is expressed in °C. There are four seasons in Germany. These are:

    Spring (March – June)

    In spring, the temperatures are between 5°C-20°C. There is usually different weather with sun, rain and wind.

    Summer (June- September)

    Summer is the warmest of the four seasons (15°C-35°C). The sun shines a lot, but there can also be heavy rain.

    Autumn (September – December)

    In autumn it is a bit colder again (0°C-15°C).
    Most of the time there is a variety of weather with sun, rain and wind. There is always a lot of foliage on the road. These are fallen leaves from the trees. Leaves are very slippery, you have to be careful not to fall.

    Winter (December – March)

    Winter is the coldest season (-5°C-10°C). It can snow and freeze. Be careful: the roads and paths can be slippery then!

  • Wie kann ich mehr über die Leben in Bremen erfahren?

    It’s good if you make friends with people in Bremen. This way you can learn more about life in Bremen. There are clubs or offers like Begegnungsorte where you can get to know other people.

  • Informationen für GeNo Mitarbeitende aus Mexiko

    You will be accompanied by a contact person/”mentor” from the very beginning. The mentors will show you around Bremen and also tell you something about German culture. The mentors are there to answer your questions.

Durch die weitere Nutzung der Seite stimmst du der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Informationen

Die Cookie-Einstellungen auf dieser Website sind auf "Cookies zulassen" eingestellt, um das beste Surferlebnis zu ermöglichen. Wenn du diese Website ohne Änderung der Cookie-Einstellungen verwendest oder auf "Akzeptieren" klickst, erklärst du sich damit einverstanden.