The “LidiceHaus” is a non-profit Establishment for the Education, support and information of young people as well as for adults who want to take education courses. The LidiceHaus is situated in the Stadtwerder in a green environment in the city center next to the Weser. We commit ourselves for democracy, equal rights and the acceptance for diversity.
LidiceHaus- with our name we want to set an example: “Lidice” is a memorial and cenotaph against the crimes of fascist reign. With our youth and education work we support fairness, self-determination and an attitude of solidarity in our society.
We offer workshops and seminars around different topics and questions:
- flight and migration
- right-wing populism and right extremism
- media usage- “Hate speech” online
- critical workshops against racism
- international meeting
- learning from history: presenting history and memories in a lively way
- how can kids and young people have a say in Bremen?
All offers and the contacts can be found on the website of LidiceHaus: