due to the corona virus the (public) life in Bremen is currently restricted. All people should stay at home, if possible.
Therefore, many counselling facilities do not offer face-to-face counselling at the moment. Please mail or call the facility to find out whether you can be advised. In many cases, counselling by phone or mail is possible!
The counselling facility Fair Integration for example, is still available by phone or mail – if you have questions about your rights as an employee in the current situation. Other counselling facilities may also still be available by mail or telephone – just ask them directly!
Also some facilities are completely closed at the moment. That is why classes, leisure activities and other offers often do not take place. If you are not sure whether the offers will still take place, please mail or call the facility in advance.
In the links below you can get some more information about the coronavirus:
– information about the coronavirus in various languages: www.gesundheit.bremen.de/sixcms/detail.php?gsid=bremen229.c.32900.de and www.integrationsbeauftragte.de/ib-de/amt-und-person/informationen-zum-coronavirus
– information about neighbourhood help in Bremen in different languages: flyer and nachbarschaftshilfe-hb.de
– information about the coronavirus and how you can protect yourself and others in various languages: www.albatros-direkt.de/covid19informationen
– information about the Coronavirus for refugees in Bremen in german, english, french, arabic and persian
– information on the coronavirus in Bremen: bremen.de/corona.
– dealing with corona in Germany: newsletter “intercultural opening in the health care system”.
– Information for immigrant small business-owners, self-employed entrepreneurs and freelancers in various languages: www.wir-gruenden-in-deutschland.de/corona/
– frequently asked questions about Corona and employment in german and english.
Stay healthy and well!