The Counselling Center for Human Trafficking Victims and forced prostitution is a support center for women who have been victims of human trafficking or have been forced to prostitution. These women face a variety of challenges:
- Their identification has been taken away from them
- They have been brought into Germany illegally and do not have residence status
- They do not speak the language
- They do not know how to get around in Germany
- They are held against their will and do not have sufficient money of their own
We provide anonymous and non-bureaucratic support, counselling and care to help you resolve your personal situation.