At the “Verein Frauen und Gesundheit e.V” (Women and Health Society) women can learn and share information on health issues, try new things and get relief from day-to-day life. This service brings women of different ages and backgrounds together.
Activities are, for example:
- open meetings (free of charge)
- cycling courses (€25-€40)
- women’s breakfasts (free of charge)
- literacy for women (free of charge)
- cooking and eating together (free of charge)
- swimming days for women and girls in an indoor swimming pool, which is reserved just for women and cannot be viewed from the outside. (€3.10-€4.50)
You can find the current progamme on the “Verein Frauen und Gesundheit e.V” website.