Dental health

If you experience any tooth ache or suffer from diseases around the mouth please consult a doctor. Tooth ache and urgent illneses in the mouth are treated free of charge if you present your health care ID (Gesundheitskarte der “AOK”) or the form V111.

Frequently asked questions

It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.