Berlitz language courses

Berlitz offers a variety of funded further education courses, such as B2 – C1 language for work courses (DeuFöV).

How does it work? You need a certificate of eligibility either from the Immigration Office, from the Jobcentre, from the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees or from the Agentur für Arbeit.

What happens if you don’t have a certificate of eligibility? We will advise you free of charge!

Visit the provider's website to learn more:…
ProviderBerlitz Sprachschule
AddressHanseatenhof 6-8, Mitte 28195 Bremen
Phone+49 421 321507…

Monday to Fridays, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm

Last checked: 15.11.2023

Was this page helpful?

That's good to hear. Thanks for your feedback!

Sorry about that. What could we improve?

    Find more similar listings within these topics: , , ,