- We give advice and support refugees and migrants – with or without papers.
- We give support in case of problems with the Aliens Authority, the Social Welfare Authority, the landlord, the Jobcenter etc.
- We give advice in case of an imminent deportation.
- We support people, that have to live with “Duldung” (exceptional leave to remain) or “Residenzpflicht” (areal restriction).
- We help you writing letters and protests.
- We prepare the hearing in a procedure for granting the asylum.
- We make contact to competent lawyers.
Flüchtlingsinitiative Bremen e.V. (Initiative for Refugees)
At the moment many counselling offices are closed to the public. Please ask via phone or email if they still offer counselling. In many cases counselling can be done by phone or email. Many other offices and venues are completely closed. Most of the courses and activities have been canceled. If you need to know about the status of this place or activity, please contact them first.
|Address||Bernhardstraße 12, 28203, Bremen|
|Phone||+49 421 705775|
Counselling Mon 3 to5 pm, Tues 9 to 12 am