VIA is a model project and stands for “Integration of Single Parents into the working sector”.
Although single parents face similar problems and difficulties in everyday life, they still have different life stories and individual wishes and goals. As different as the individual challenges are, so individual is the free counselling services.
VIA addresses all single mothers and fathers, regardless of age, nationality, school education, pre-professional experience and age of the children.
- to stabilising the personal family situation
- in coping with everyday life
- in the development of individual wishes and goals
- the realisation of professional opportunities and possibilities
- with the placement in further education and qualification
- taking up employment that secures a livelihood
- in the labour market and beyond
- as a reliable contact partner for the long term
- individually and free of charge